Self-funded plans and/or Health Reimbursement Arrangements allow employers to set aside a specific amount of money for employees to use to pay for health care expenses as defined by the Plan. All employer expenditures through the Plan are tax deductible to the employer and are tax-free to the employee.
For benefits proposal, contact email@example.com
- Why Should NJ Employers Offer Employee Benefits?
- When Should A NJ Startup Business Offer Benefits?
- What Are The Basics Of NJ Employee Benefits?
- How Should Employees Be Involved In Benefits Plan Selections?
- How Are Employee Benefits Paid For?
- How Can Employee Benefit Plans Be Used Most Effectively?
- What Types Of Rules Must Be Followed?
- What Is The Process At Policy Renewal/Plan Anniversary?
- How Can A NJ Benefits Specialist Help?