This site is curated by Greg Colen of Ultimate Benefits LLC (Morganville, NJ), a full-service benefits consulting brokerage firm, operating since 2001. The company offers a complete line of benefit plans, including payroll, group health, dental, vision, wellness, advocacy, cafeteria, health savings accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements aimed at startup and small businesses in NJ. Greg Colen is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and can be contacted at:
Ultimate Benefits LLC 732-591-7234 http://www.ultimatebenefitsllc.com
- National Assn of Health Underwriters http://www.nahu.org – President’s Council
- Monmouth Ocean NJ Chapter http://www.njahu.org – Board Member
- NJ Health Care Quality Institute http://www.njhcqi.org – Member
- NJ Business & Industry Association http://www.njbia.org – Committee Member
Table Of Contents
For benefits proposal, contact email@example.com
- Why Should NJ Employers Offer Employee Benefits?
- When Should A NJ Startup Business Offer Benefits?
- What Are The Basics Of NJ Employee Benefits?
- How Should Employees Be Involved In Benefits Plan Selections?
- How Are Employee Benefits Paid For?
- How Can Employee Benefit Plans Be Used Most Effectively?
- What Types Of Rules Must Be Followed?
- What Is The Process At Policy Renewal/Plan Anniversary?
- How Can A NJ Benefits Specialist Help?