Full-service employee benefits consulting brokerage firm, operating since 2001. The company offers a complete line of benefit plans, including individual and group health, dental, vision, wellness, advocacy, cafeteria, health savings accounts, and self-funded/health reimbursement arrangements aimed at startup and small businesses in NJ.
Each product is a building block for benefits design, and various alternatives exist to tailor each product to the unique needs of every NJ small business to obtain the best value for employee recruitment, retention, productivity and job satisfaction.
|Health||Physician, Pharmacy or Hospital Expense Management|
|Dental||Dental Expense Management|
|Vision||Vision Expense Management|
|Health Savings Accounts||Tax-Preferred Savings For Qualified Expenses|
|IRC Section 125 POP||Payroll Plan For Employee Benefits|
|Wellness Plans||Support, Incentives For Healthy Living|
|Wellness Employee Assistance||Support, Incentives or Advocacy For Health or Work/Family Issues|
|Flexible Spending Accounts||Tax-Preferred Savings For Qualified Expenses|
|Self-Funded Plans/HRA||Custom Health or Dental Plans|
For all of the above, we provide expert assistance with:
- Cost-effective plan design, including provider/network analysis
- Streamlined enrollment and plan installation
- Administration, including adding, changing or terminating enrolled employees
- Resolution of carrier issues, including claims or billing
- Renewal evaluation, including review of alternatives.
For benefits proposal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why Should NJ Employers Offer Employee Benefits?
- When Should A NJ Startup Business Offer Benefits?
- What Are The Basics Of NJ Employee Benefits?
- How Should Employees Be Involved In Benefits Plan Selections?
- How Are Employee Benefits Paid For?
- How Can Employee Benefit Plans Be Used Most Effectively?
- What Types Of Rules Must Be Followed?
- What Is The Process At Policy Renewal/Plan Anniversary?
- How Can A NJ Benefits Specialist Help?