Professional business coach, advisor and mentor to ensure that every member stays focused, accountable and committed to the results they are driving toward.
Each session payable via gift card (click here).
Greg Colen – Successful corporate career in telecommunications, turned entrepreneur and consultant to hundreds of NJ small businesses.
- Marketing and social media enthusiast, website and blog author.
- Member of several NJ small business councils and associations.
- Active in community, as youth sports coach, high school referee and volunteer tax preparer for the less fortunate.
“I left the corporate world to work directly with small business owners, and it’s very rewarding. I’ve been coaching for most of my life, including employees, customers and all my sons’ sports teams! I want to make a difference in the lives of others, to see them thrive and be the best.”
- 2001-Present: Ultimate Benefits LLC (Morganville, NJ) Small Business Consultant
- 1995-2001: IBM/AT&T (Middletown, NJ) District Manager
- 1986-1995: AT&T Bell Laboratories (Middletown, NJ) Systems Engineer
- 1984-1986: General Electric Space Systems Division (Philadelphia, PA) Engineer
- 1982-1983: DuPont Glasgow Research Lab (Glasgow, DE) Engineer
Education & Other:
- B.A. In Engineering (Computer Science) Dartmouth College (1984).
- M.S.E. In Systems Engineering University Of Pennsylvania (1986).
- New Jersey Professional Engineer (1986).
- Board of Directors Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth County (1986-2001).
- Board Member Monmouth/Ocean Associat’n of Health Underwriters (2004-Present).
- Youth Sports Coach Marlboro Township (2004-Present).
- High School Referee NJ Shore Conference (2006-Present).
- TaxAide IRS/AARP (2011-Present).
Greg Colen is founder of Ultimate Benefits LLC (www.ultimatebenefitsllc.com), a full-service benefits consulting/brokerage firm, operating since 2001. The company offers a complete line of plans, including group health, dental, vision, health savings accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements aimed at NJ startup and small businesses. Please see the “NJ Small Business Guide To Employee Benefits” (www.ultimatebenefitsllc.info).
Greg’s a member of NAHU’s President Council and is Treasurer for the Monmouth-Ocean NJ Chapter. He’s a member of the NJ Health Care Quality Institute and several NJBIA committees. Greg’s a native of Philadelphia PA and currently resides/works in Monmouth County NJ. For more info, please see:
+Ultimate Benefits LLC (Google+)
Ultimate Benefits LLC (LinkedIn)