A vision plan is an insurance policy to spread the risk and finance vision expenses incurred by a group of individuals.
Even more important that saving money for members on their eyewear materials (lenses, frames, etc.), a good vision plan promotes wellness through eye health, and can help detect and manage the following medical issues (beside correcting vision and reducing eyestrain), through a comprehensive eye exam:
- Corneal Arcus
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
A significant number of individuals who are diagnosed as pre-diabetic can avoid diabetes completetly, which is a great benefit of a vision plan. Of course, preserving eyesight has extensive health, wellness and well-being value, too!
VSP is available on an employer-paid (group), employee-voluntary or individual (non-group) basis. Vision benefits payback even for the smallest of businesses, including greater employee retention and productivity. Please see the videos below and let us know if you’re interested:
For benefits proposal, contact email@example.com
- Why Should NJ Employers Offer Employee Benefits?
- When Should A NJ Startup Business Offer Benefits?
- What Are The Basics Of NJ Employee Benefits?
- How Should Employees Be Involved In Benefits Plan Selections?
- How Are Employee Benefits Paid For?
- How Can Employee Benefit Plans Be Used Most Effectively?
- What Types Of Rules Must Be Followed?
- What Is The Process At Policy Renewal/Plan Anniversary?
- How Can A NJ Benefits Specialist Help?